Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It makes me sick....

While in the hospital having Ryker our SD card was full so we put the pictures on my office computer. Since today is my last day as a Deputy I had to turn in all my equipment. We thought we had the pictures downloaded onto a disc and deleted them off the computer. Unfortunately they didn't copy onto the disc and we lost hundreds of pictures. Luckily none were of Ryker.
All of our pictures from December of last year until mid June of this year were lost. This includes the pictures from the Whetstone baby shower, so I'm not able to post them like I said I would. :( Hopefully I will be able to post some of the pictures my mom took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you Deputy Orton/ Whetstone.. i am sorry you lost your pics that make me just sick for you. good luck with everything .. (I will be watching through my blog eyes haha)