Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The deer hunt

It is tradition with some of Jacob's friends to have a "family weekend" during the deer hunt. Ryker and I went up and hung out around camp while Jacob went out hunting a few times. Here are a few pictures of our weekend.

For those of you who are wondering, no, Jacob didn't get a deer. Maybe next year. :)

What is under my cute jacket you ask...

!!!!!!!!!
Dad feeding me my first hamburger

and salt and vinegar chips...yum

Hanging out with Dad

Look Dad, I found a deer!!!

Tater and Roxy have to be by their dad at all times!

Tater and Roxy whined and howled while staring down the road waiting for Jacob to return to camp.

1 comment:

Kaybi said...

Ryker is such a cute little guy. I should have sent my orange hunting vest for him. It's too small for Luke. And, your dogs crack me up!