Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ryker's first (Scout) camping trip

We are the 11 year old Scout leaders in our ward which means we get to go camping. We had a stake over night camping trip at Camp Tracy and were able to take Ryker. It was cold so we kept him bundled up and since he was so warm and comfortable he slept almost the entire time.
Our boys were in charge of the flag raising ceremony on Saturday morning and did a GREAT job!! Jacob and I were so proud of them and they were even more proud of themselves.
I did take some good pictures of the boys during the flag raising ceremony, but I don't know if the parents want their kids pictures on our blog. I will post some of my adorable little boy though.
Ryker showing off his "Let's hike" camping outfit and his funny face (crossed eyed w/tongue sticking out). They don't get much cuter than that!!

Since I forgot to take a picture of all of us while we were up camping I thought I would at least get one of the boys when we got home.



1 comment: