Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ryker is 3 months old...a few weeks ago..

For some reason I just can't seem to blog very often and end up missing Ryker's monthly birthdays.
As an update, Ryker is 3 1/2 months old now and is starting to giggle and interact more. He loves being in his bouncer and is grabbing at the toys and actually bouncing rather than just wiggling around.
I don't have many pictures of him (bad Mommy), but here are a few.

I left Ryker sitting up in the corner of the couch and when I checked on him a minute later this is what I found. He was chewing on the toy. This is the first time I've seen him chew on anything except his tongue.


Check out my cool hairdo!!!

He loves his bouncer. He is starting to grab the animals and spin the toys. He's growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

Kaybi said...

He is SO stinking cute!