Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random pictures

Since I haven't updated the blog recently and don't have much to say, I will just post a few pictures. I can say that our Thanksgiving was great. We spent time with both families and enjoyed every minute and bite of it.



A few times I've laid Ryker down to play or nap and once he's gone quiet I've checked on him and this is what I've found.
I see a foot. I guess he really is under there.


I had to make sure he was still breathing.
He pulls the covers over his face and then flails his arms and breaths like he's hyperventilating.
I found my feet!!

My first sippy cup. How am I doing????
I bought him this snowsuit and was disappointed when I put it on and realized he would be too tall for it in a week or two. I thought he was so cute in it that I had to take a few pictures before I returned it.


Look I have a hat just like Dad!!
My first time wearing a tie. What a cute little man!!
The two best looking men ever......and they're mine!!


3 comments:

Kaybi said...

He is so cute I can hardly stand it!

Deb said...

Love that smile! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

look how big he is getting. he is such a cutie