Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby showers

We are so fortunate to have such wonderful families!! We had the Whetstone family shower before Ryker was born since Kaybi was in town. My family was also planning on having a shower so I thought it would be fun to have one before Ryker was born and one after so we could have one gender specific shower. Both were so wonderful and we had such a great time. It is so much fun to be able to visit with family and friends we don't see very often. Thank you to all of you who came and were so generous with the gifts you gave us. Thank you also to my Moms (Debbie and Beverly), sister (Trisha), sisters-in-law (Angie, Holly, Michelle, Brandi, Debbie and Kaybi) and nieces (Lydia, Kayla, Elyse, Abby, Ellie, Adyson, Alyssa, Jocelyn, Kennedy and Addison) for such great showers!! I don't know what I would do without you!!














For some reason I can't find the pictures of the Whetstone shower. When I do I will be sure to post them!!

1 comment:

Kaybi said...

I'm glad you had such a nice time. Um, you can't find the pictures because I forgot to send them... I'll get around to it someday. You know how I roll. :)