Sunday, June 7, 2009

One week to go!!



Wow, only one week left!! Part of me can't believe it's so close and the other part feels like it's so far away. The anticipation is starting to get to both of us and these Braxton Hick contractions are really starting to mess with my head. Just when I think we're getting close to the trip to the hospital, because they are close together and getting stronger, they go away and only come every hour or so. I know, it's all part of game. This is probably the only time in my life I really wish the pain would come and stay. I can't say too much because I'm not even to the due date yet. I'm just hoping that when I go in to the doctor tomorrow I will have made some progress so the pain isn't for nothing. Who knows, maybe the next post will have pictures of the baby instead of me. That would be a refreshing site to see ;)

No comments: