Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our new enclosure

No, I'm not talking about the chicken coop Jacob wants to build. This is even bigger and better. Unfortunately I didn't take "before" pictures of the wooden fence that was falling over. We now have a very nice chain link fence that Jacob put up with help from his dad, mom, brothers Will, Fenton and Theron and Will's wife Debbie. I didn't take pictures of them putting up the poles, but I did get pictures of them finishing up the fence. Unfortunately Jacob's mom, Will, Debbie and Theron were only able to make it over for the pole party so I don't have any pictures of them. Thanks again to all of you who helped with the fence we really appreciate it and it looks GREAT!!!!!

Jacob's dad Ken doing the hardest work of all......entertaining the dog. ;)


Jacob and Fenton securing the fence as the neighbor watched.

No comments: