Monday, April 13, 2009

Camping trip

We went with my family out to Condie Meadows for our annual Easter camping trip. We were out there for a few days and the weather was pretty nice for the most part. We had a lot of fun riding the ATVs and just kicking back with the family. We took Roxy and Tater, Mom and Dad brought Rooty and Jacob's brother, Fenton, brought his dog Dexter. They had a great time riding around on the ATVs.

Jacob and Tater
Jacob and Roxy

Fenton and Dexter

Rooty trying to play with the big boy. He had to hog tie him to get him to stay.

Mom taking Rooty for his first ride

I'm horrible about taking pictures when there are a lot of people around so I didn't get many good ones of the human family. I'll try to do better and post them next time.




1 comment:

Kaybi said...

I want to go camping!!! I can't tell who had more fun, the dogs or their chauffeur's... :)